Date: March 12-14, 2021
Where: La Bougainvillea, Governor’s Harbour, Eleuthera
- Cyclists can choose from distances of 10, 20, 40, 50, 65, and 100 miles.
- Runners can choose from 5k, 10k, half-marathon, and marathon distances.
Registration fee: $70
- participant bag
- Ride & Run for Hope long sleeve t-shirt
- RRFH specialized water bottle
- RRFH beach towel
- Round-trip bike transport from Nassau
- Friday night High Carb Dinner
- Continental breakfast (day of event)
- On-course nutrition and support
- Professional bike mechanic support
- Wheelies ($ to use for drinks/food day of event)
- Massage after your ride or run
- Saturday night dinner
- Sunday morning brunch at Buccaneer Club
Minimum fundraising: $500 for 22+, $250 for under 22 yrs old.
Click here to register for the 2021 Event.
Click here to see the full Schedule of Events.
See you in Eleuthera!